- Corporate folders “tailor-made” or custom-made folders with corporate printing and graphics are not only an excellent and long-term brand presentation, but also a great tool for organized and operational work. They are suitable for use in various areas of the economy.
- The company QPV s.r.o. is a Czech manufacturer of a complete range of corporate folders with more than 25 years of history and occupies a worthy position on the market.
- In order to defend this position in the future, we strive for continuous improvement of the entire technological process, including the renewal of the machinery.
QPV spol.s r.o. produces the following types of binders divided according to the material used:
we produce paper binders for inserting the following cartridge sizes: A6, A5, A4, A3, or even larger formats
we produce polypropylene binders mainly for A5, A4 formats
Plastic binders with pockets for insertion
we produce plastic binders especially for A5, A4 formats
Hard cover for inserting the binder
(Hard cover for inserting binders.)
(printing of contents of binders, separators, assembly)
The surface can be modified in addition to printing:
Blind – printing, Embossing over foil, partial varnish
More accessories and options:
FINGER BINDER RING, METAL EDGES, POCKET | LEVER MECHANICS WITH PLASTIC BINDER SIDE HOLDER | ROUND SPINE | LENS BACK | TRANSPARENT WINDOWS WITH POSSIBILITY OF INSERTING LABELS | WIDE RANGE OF BINDERS, MECHANICS FOR ATTACHING PAPERS TO BINDERS
Depending on the thickness of the inserted contains, the height of the drive is slightly less than the back of the binder.
- Smallest mechanics capacity: 13 mm – spine approx. 23 mm
- Largest mechanics capacity: 65 mm (on demand 80 mm – back 90 – 120 mm)
File and binder accessories
Send us a specific request for the products listed on this page.
Please fill in the enquiry form, in case of additional information please use the “more detailed enquiry specification” field.
If you have a picture, sketch or technical drawing of the product, please send it to us directly via the file upload option: jpg or pdf.